Hi, I hope someone can help me out.

I wasn't sure where to post this as my symptoms cover a wide range of areas but here goes.

At the beginning of last week i began to get a moderate back ache and stomach ache about half an hour after eating (although now it seems to be within 10 minutes now) along with flatulance and severe nausea. The pain is more crampy than sharp almost simmilar to a period pain but it is at about the level of my belly button going right the way round on both sides. It almost feels as if someone is pushing/gripping really hard on my sides and kidneys. The last year i've also had on and off moments of mild pain in my right side under the ribs but right on the side not in the back. I've also been constipated. I now feel as if i'm constantly hungry even after i've eaten as well.

I've also been having irregular periods for a year now despite taking the pill continously after i was diagnosed with endremetriosis. I'm passing a lot of clots and a lot of old blood.

My doctor perscribed some tablets for IBS about a year ago due to my side pain, which didn't help but i have been taking them 20 mins before eating to see if it works but this hasn't helped. I've also tried Buscopan for the pain to no avail. I also tried taking Gaviscon as I suffer from reflux occasionally and thought it might be that but again nothing. The only thing that's made a slight difference is Motilium.

I'm so sick of going to doctors and them doing test after test only to say "I don't know what it is." I'm so miserable I just want it to go away!!

I have also been having the EXACT same problems. I have not been able to find a solution. The only thing I know to check out is pregnancy. Other than that...I am lost. Please let me know as soon as you find a solution or any information about this. It has to be checked out soon im guessing because, i've heard severe constipation can result in death. Lets hope thats not the case. But...anyways. I would go like a week..week 1/2 before i go to the bathroom and maybe tmi...but its not that much. UGH...frustrating right??