Can someone please help me ??? Over the past few weeks after i have eaten or am about to eat i throw up or i feel extremly nauseas !!!!! I am 13 years old and no i am not pregnant or anything. It is extremly difficult for me because i am afraid to eat right now i feel as though i CAN'T eat and i am terrified that it is seroius. My mum says it's normal for my age but i don't think it is. My friends keep telling me to eat and when i tell them i LITERRALY can't they tell me that they don't want me to turn anorexic or bulimic. I try to eat at least my dinner but I usually end up throwing up all night. I can't stand the semll or the sight of food either.  

Someone please help me !!!!!!! Thank you so much for reading and replying :D

I would really recommend seeing your Dr. This could be caused by an underlining problem..gallbladder, virus in your digestive tract or anything. Ive worked in the medical field for 12 years and if not treated could cause severe weight loss and other problems.