Last Friday I woke up having extreme nausea. I wasn’t able to eat a lot from Friday to Sunday because as soon as I ate something I would get nausea. I was feeling better on Monday, but on Tuesday all of a sudden I felt a severe stomach pain, loose stool (not diarrhea like loose pieces) and also nausea once again. The pain got worse on Wednesday and I went to my family doctor on Thursday. He gave me a urine and couple of blood tests which came back normal. From yesterday I don’t have the stomach pain anymore (I only feel a little pain as soon as I wake up) but I still feel nausea. Like I haven’t been able to eat a lot because of this. The doctor gave me this pill to take for a month and he said this balances the acid in your stomach but it hasn’t helped with nausea.

I just went to check my weight and realize Nausea d that I have lost about 1.5 pounds in the past week. I suffer from anxiety and also health anxiety and this losing weight is kind of freaking me out. I just think I might have this serious disease or something because im losing weight. But at the same time the blood and urine test was normal and I got checked up by my doctor. I also feel tired all the time but i think thats because of my anxiety and im a very inactive person for my age. Well im 19 and i usually seat behind the computer all the time. So i think thats why i feel tired and fatigued all the time.

Is this something I should be worried about and also is it okay to lose like about 2 pounds in a week? It kind of makes sense because I haven’t had a lot to eat in the past few days and I have most my time behind the computer. So I don’t exercise or anything..

I just realized that my stool is also pale in color but that could be because i havent had any vegetables this week. And also i only ate meat like once in the past few days. All i had was rice and yogurt and bread, ginger, butter, and peeled almonds.

You seem to match the symptoms of Celiac's disease. Get tested for it.

I just had my gallbladder out and I am experiencing EXTREME nausea. I am not eating much, but am nauseous if I eat or not. Did you ever find out any answers to your problems with nausea. I am going to see my surgeon this week. I am so sick, I am very active and can't function like this. I can hardly get out of bed. Please let me know if you are still sick.