I had first a non surgical abortion as soon as i learnt i am pregnant. i was 15 days pregnanat that time However i had heavy bleeding so the doctor advised surgical abortion. I got D&C when i completed a month. After that i had light bleeding for 6-7 days and given antibiotics. After abt 4 weeks of abortion i got my periods. It was quiet heavy. Its been 15 days and i am still bleeding. for first 6 days my bleeding was quiet heavy. Now my bleeding is quiet ok but still there. Its abnormal right? IAs per my gyn advise i had sonography done to chjeck any tissue remaining or clots remaining. But reports are normal. She has given me B&C pills to regularise my periods. When will my bleeding stop? Is it normal?

It can be normal to have bleeding for 2-3 weeks after an abortion.

You need to not have sex or exercise for awhile after an abortion, because that can make bleeding worse.

Keep your follow up appointments.

hi my bf through me against a fence the other day and it made me bleed and im still bleeding with cramps...but b4 hand i was having pink spotting.its the time of ovulation i think as about 7 weeks ago i had a medical abortion and i got my period ( i think ) on the 13th of june and lasted for 9 days..and now all this again..is this normal??