Okay so to make a long story short...
I'm a 15 year old boy have been doing moderate weights since 13 and i am 5ft 10/11inches and have just signed up for a gym, will it stunt my growth if i start doing weights that i can push for around 3 sets of 15-20 reps and baring in mind that  my gym is quite new and the majority of the weights i do are on the pull machines where you sit down and either push or pull so just please tell me now, will it stunt my growth? :)

Hi Brandon,

No.  It won't stunt your growth but you do need to make sure that you are using the machines correctly.  Don't over do it either.  It is OK to take a break or use less weights. 

Hope it helps.

hey man,

whatever you do dont go up high in weight. Im 14 and i was doing heavy cleans that had messed up my back. Since i didnt have the correct form when i was lifting almost 100 pounds over my head, i now have a lumbar disc problem... Weight lifting can really injure yourself, so make sure when you do something make sure you can do it about 20 times (which is what you do) And for stunting your growth... yes and no. if you heavy squats, max on bench, or deadlifts, those workouts have a good chance of stunting your growth, about everything else you do will be fine. hope this helps