Some background info would be that I've had anxiety problems since age 3. I've began to calm down by the time I was 10 (I'm 16 now) and they've been lessening, but I'm afraid it may be skyrocketing back.
This summer I lost my appetite for a day and then it was iffy from there. This has never happened to me before, better yet I never paid attention to losing my appetite as it always came back/was there. I had nightmare Regents the previous week before losing my appetite that one day, so I've already decided that one time was from the tests. I also go to worst-case scenarios, so the random appetite loss made me think I was becoming anorexic. I've never feared this before either, so it just heightened my anxiety. Even though my dad mentioned that an iffy appetite is normal during the summer, and even though I'm nowhere near being anorexic/bulimic and have absolutely none of the symptoms, that worry of it happening is still there. I'm thinking it's still with me because of my iffy appetite, and because I'm already skinny enough for my age and at the perfect weight. I don't want to lose my appetite completely again, I don't want to lose weight, and I don't want to be controlled by this anxiety!
My appetite is still here; just sometimes it comes back at the wrong time (I wasn't hungry for dinner one time at 7:00pm but it came back a 9:00pm, which is sleepytime for me Dx). I do eat something in its place however (usually it's a candy bar or something).
As my dad assured, skipping one meal randomly hasn't really affected me, but it's frustrating to be anxious and hungry at the same time. I wish this never happened, and now I'm trying to regain my appetite fully, which I hope will return by the winter. I was able to deal with the rest of anxiety's many tormenting things previous times, but when it had me lose my appetite and made it iffy this summer, I decided it has to stop if it's ever to go away permanently.
Anyone here in a similar situation or can relate to me? Is there any hope to get this irrational fear/anxiety gone from my mind?

Yeah, I'm 14 and I'm getting this as well, although I just don't feel hungry. I will go to a meal and eat, and won't get full until I've eaten a normal amount of food. It's kinda hard to explain, I too have anxiety problems too and have been diagnosed with anxiety pains. And at the moment, I'm moving to a new school, so that could be a cause