Hi, I am 28 years old female and since I know I have always been very thin. No matter how much I eat it was always pretty hard for me to gain few extra pounds. I guess my metabolism is very fast and it spends much more calories than usual one. Also I started to go to gym with idea to increase my muscle mass but till now I didn't make it. Maybe I made some mistakes in my training process. I hope someone may give me some advice.

Hi, If you want to increase muscle mass and not to get extra pound I would make some changes in your feeding habits same as your training. First You have increase intake of proteins and it is the best to eat several meals per day. These meals wouldn't be big but you have to eat more often. You may take proteins in tablets or pouch which you will solve in the milk. Take at least 3 times daily this kind of drink.
About your exercises you need to choose one exercise for each muscle group. You would lift weight which you can lift not more than 6-8 times.
Also whenever you are in situation to sit instead of standing in the bus, train or so don't hesitate to do it.
I am sure that all these changes will give results.