Hello...

I am hoping to try out a new mascara that will really bring out my lashes because mine are kind of short and slant up rather than down. Most mascaras do not really achieve the results I would really like. I'd like something that mimics the effect of false lashes really.

So a friend recommended Avon SuperShock Mascara and I'm considering it. Before I buy I would like to hear from other people who have this mascara, if you are happy or unhappy with it and what it does for your lashes. Please help a gal out and share your thoughts?

Celebrity

Let me preface this post by saying that I don't think much of Avon and personally wouldn't go through all the trouble of buying their products. I simply do not appreciate their particular business model. That's just me though, no judgement on anyone else.

Even despite all that, I have a friend who swears by this stuff. The Avon SuperShock mascara is probably the single best product that they have. My friend's eyelashes are ginormous when she uses this particular mascara, noticeably so, which is how I know what mascara she's using: I just had to ask what made her eyelashes look like that. I actually asked her if she was wearing falsies. This mascara is that good. It sounds like it will meet your needs if you are interested in buying through Avon.

Rosie

Holy moly, that mascara looks awesome. I'll say right off the bat that I've never considered it before but I googled it as a response to this thread and really, if the results in real life are as good as the results in the pictures I saw, I want that stuff like yesterday. I just don't know much about Avon or how to buy their stuff but I think they are like a multi-level marketing arrangment, would that be correct? If so well yeah, Rosie, I could see why you're not too keen on that but maaaan, that mascara looks super shocking indeed.

I have and love the SuperShock Mascara by Avon. Where I live, ladies generally sell Avon products from home or at social events and once you get a catalog, you can just choose what you want and a little while after your chosen products will arrive. I really like this myself as I know someone who sells Avon and she knows all the products so well that you can get more of a feel of what you are buying than you would at a normal shop. You can also browse the catalog in piece, looking items up on the web as you go, without pressure to buy immediately. This mascara is most definitely a winner though.