I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome at the beginning of the year but was told it was borderline and wouldn't affect me having children.

My last period was on 12th June but recently I have been experiencing sickness, headaches, weird food cravings, lower back pain, breast tenderness, discharge and one day of brownish colour spotting and what feels like period pains.

Now even when I have missed a month before I have always had my period on the 12th after a week of period pain.

Something is different this time, I have had period pain on and off for the past 2 weeks, back pain has been getting worse the last couple of days and I am beginning to feel sick more often and even when I am driving which I have never had travel sickness before.

Over the past 8 weeks I have been doing tests (5 so far) and they have all come back negetive.

Now I now my hormone levels will be low anyway due to my POS but I have been pregnant before and this feels the same.

I don't understand why all my tests keep coming back negative though.

I am even feeling nauseous while writing this but I really need some help.

Please can you help me with any info or suggestions on what to do next?

Kind Regards

Emma

Hi Emma, I think that you should talk to a doctor about it and maybe get a blood test--HPTs are notoriously unreliable, especially if you already know you have low hormone levels. Can you let us know what the doctor says?