Lately I started to exercise a lot and take care about my health. I am trying to eat anything but diet good for my organism. That is why I found out a lot about some food and its effects in our body. Anyway, something worried me. I have heard there is some whey protein that is dirty and can cause acne. I wonder if that is true, or just another one silly story about nutrition.

You have to know that pure proteins we eat are processed protein. That is because by nature the protein always comes in a package with some other nutrients. To distract protein, a number of heat-involved processes are required for this process. This is possible to damage the protein making it dirty. This also affects protein quality, which is not good at all. If you check amino acid composition of foods, you can clearly see that the cooked version of every food always is lower in the most esential amino acids. The decrease in protein quality is always greater than 10%.You might be interested that protein quality of milk-proteins is already low, compared to other protein. There are many studies on this topic, so if you need more information about this, you can search more.