HI, I am middle aged housewife, and I suffer from obesity, but now I feel suddenly my legs become numb and sometimes I wake up with burning feeling in my feet. At evening my legs get swollen and painful. I thought it was due to tiredness and obesity, but I heard it could be neuropathy too?

Symptoms like swelling and pain indicate insufficient veins, retention of water in the body, but obesity also plays important role in adding pressure to your legs. As you probably stand most of the day, you should find some time during day to lay down with your legs lifted up on the wall. This will stimulate blood return to the heart and lower pressure on your legs. There are diuretics, class of medications which stimulate elimination of fluid from the body and enable your heart and circulatory system to function easier. Numbness is related to nerves damage, and it can be result of some auto-immune process, but in your case it more likely to be result of uncontrolled blood sugar level. So, try to investigate more in direction of glucose level.