Hi, I`m 18 years old and I have a problem with oily skin. The bumps are spread all over my t-zone and my neck is red, like I have a rash. I have tried many moisturizers, but they didn`t do any good. I have noticed a Neutrogena Lotion for Red Spots in a drugstore and wonder will it do any good for my skin?

Neutrogena Lotion for Red Spots is an effective acne cure that help eliminating all sorts of pimples, bumps and redness within a several days. Only 10 min. after applying Neutrogena Lotion your face should look smoother and the rash should disappear in a few days. In your age it is important to take care of your skin and protect it from the elements. Neutrogena Lotion for Red Spots is made for all types of skin and it works from the inside out. Just apply it over your troubled area, everyday, in the morning and before going to sleep. It will make your skin feel fresh and clean, and your pores a little tighter. The best of all, Neutrogena Lotion for Red Spots is all-natural and has no side effects, so you will have no skin reaction, like rash or bumps. However, you should also use some other Neutrogena products to complete the nourishment of your skin.