I know this may sound whiney but I'm sick of never having a boyfriend... I'm 20 years old.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  I must be ugly because all my friends have or had one.  I feel ugly and unloved.  Sure I have wonderful friends and family, but I wouldn't mind a boyfriend.  People have said I'm pretty and my friends say guys notice me but it can't be true.  I have the personality but I guess my looks aren't as strong.  I'll talk to guys and nothing happens at all :( Do I look unattractive to you? What can I do? :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93481105@N06/

I think that you are absolutely beautiful/gorgeous and if nothing else you make guys intimidated around you.  They get tongue-tied at your beauty and think that someone so beautiful will already be taken or dating already.  First move will be up to you, start talking to a guy that you think is attractive and ask HIM out.  Do something simple - go for a walk, coffee or just hang out in the mall.  In today's world it's as much the females responsibility as the males for dating, a hundred years ago it was reversed but not anymore.  Hope this helped!

Come on .Are you kidding me ? I saw your picture It's lovely ,if you want we can be a friend haha.No offence.

you might be too cute cause the pics look very nice some guys are intimidated by really beautiful girls

Are you for real?
Those are the most commercial pictures I've seen.

Dont worry at all...u look really good :)
You can easily have a bf, just dont get depressed and be confident abt yurself. Maybe u havent met a guy yet that is yur type or that really deserve you...You are really special i think so no worries at all and no depression it has nothing to do with yur looks....