I go to an all girl school and because of it i am not surrounded by guys constantly . But there is an all boy school right next door and. Okay this sounds complicated but basically my only contact to guys is BBM (I dont have a Blackberry) , discos( which we have once every pink moon) , FB and after school tutoring stuff.. Everyone I know has had a BF or Flirtlashionship except for me. LOOKS: I have C cup boobs and most of the s**ts at my school are flat. Which is weird if you think about it. I have long eyelashes which i get without mascara. I am not skinny and im not fat either, im in the middle and slighty chubby but whatever. I dont have acne, i occasionally get a pimple, so what. Im tall but not like a tree or something. i also have nice hair like silky and stuff, just saying. PERSONALITY: Im like a total trouble maker but when i get in trouble i bat my eyelashes and get away with everything. If you were my friend i would always be there for you. I am super fun to talk to, what thats what people say about me. I am friends with almost everyone, except for those bit***s who think they better than everyone. I am funny, like when i have blonde moments ( No offence blonde people, i just use that saying alot). Anyway i am not trying to put an ad for dating or whatever but i have a question. Am i that awful sounding that no one would ever go out with me. And help me what do you use to get guys, or if your a guy, what do you look for in a girl? Help Me xoxo, FlirtingAngel

Hello dear :) know what boys like? Knowing you're honestly confident (NOT in-your-face confident). Boys/men do NOT like loud smart-mouthed type girl (NOT saying you're one!). But when you get nervous, or trying to get attention do you tend to amp it up a bit? Be a little louder, bit more showy? If so I'd say that might be your problem. Trust that your inner confidence and attractivness will come through without all the show. Keep a bit of mystery to yourself, that ought to do it! No matter if you have bigger boobs, shinier hair and longer lashes if your shoving them too obviously under their noses. Mysterious looks, little half smiles, that's the way to go little missy!  

Tx and i think you might be right. Wish me better luck. And Tx a bunch.