I am so ugly, no guy in my grade would like me.

i feel worthless sometimes and I don't know what to feel. My friends tell the that I pretty but I know they are lying! 

Help!

There's always a point in your life that will make you feel 'ugly' or 'fat' but you just pick out the things you hate the most about yourself and compare to others. i used to feel exactly like this is school! i still do. but you will find someone who will think you are absolutely gorgeous because you are! your friends aren't lying to you. they are telling you the truth because they're your friends and you think that because you don't see it yourself. no one does really. hope this helped  

everyone is beautiful hun!! this may sound vain but stand in the mirror and pick out your best features! it will make you feel better!! Wear makeup if it makes you feel better!! but remember as long as you have a beautiful personality it instantly makes you beautiful! 'the most beautifulist person you have ever seen with a ugly personality isn't beautiful atoll' and making yourself smell nice makes you instantly attractive xxx