Every since I have been having sex, I have not been able to have an orgasm through intercouse. My boyfriend has to play with my clitoris in order for me to get some arousement. When I have sex and my boyfriend goes deep I get a pain on the side of my stomach and I can't enjoy it either. Is something suppose to squirt out my vagina when I reach my climax? Even when my boyfriend gives me oral sex I get wet but I don't squirt anything out.

Sexual response in a woman is typically centered around the clitoris.
Direct stimulation of the clit is the most effective way to arouse her, but not the only sexual behavior that women enjoy.

The fact that you experience pain, is not good, but it may also be too deep thrusting, or some other factor. An exam by a GYN would be in order to address this.

As far as squirting, SOME women respond so much that their lube squirts. NOT all women do.

Some women climax from intercourse, but the majority need something more. Clitorial stimulation (whether oral or digital, from their partner or themselves) is usually effective.

Porn has recently focused on this squirting concept, as something visual. But it does not represent the typical female experience. Just like most men don't come in quarts, as you might be lead to think from some pornos.

As long as you get wet, and that you can experience some satisfaction, everything is going OK. But you're the one to decide that, not somebody else or some film.