i know that some girls can have an orgasm by rubbing their nipples but can men also do that?

I heard those stories too, but never experienced such thing. So I'm quite skeptical toward this possibility... I read that some women experience breast orgasm without other forms of sexual stimulation, but not every women. Wikipedia says that "oral stimulation of nipples is a human sexual practice" so man are included too. It does no harm to try :-D

are there any tecniques for doing it

Yes, lily men can have orgasm by nipple stimulation I'm female but... I know plenty of men that likes their nipples played with it's a real turn on too me!!!

MANY guys (both gay & straight) love having their nipples stimulated, and can achieve orgasm from it. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Definitely!Definitely!Definitely!

Men sure can Lilly, if they take the time to learn how to make them large and sensitive. Male nipples are actually connected to their genitals just like your nipples during their pregnancy. Mens nipples can give men great sexual pleasures just like you with stimulation.
Most girls your age do not have orgasms so I very happy for you.

This is true. can do. Beast.

Yes! I have orgasms almost every day by either flicking my nipples or very gently squeezing and twisting them. They are different from penis orgasms--no ejaculation--but everything else is similar--the rush, the flush, the feeling of release. They are also different in that there is no refractory period--in fact, once I've had one, I'm very sensitive, and it doesn't take long to have another and another.

Think they can my nipples are sensitive so If I work at it yes a orgasm

Just lime a prostrate orgasam but it not dry But can go on a on