When me and my wife have sex she gets excited but she never climaxes,ejaculates or has and orgasm,what is the reason for this?

Do not worry, it is not your fault. ALOT of women cannot climax during sexual intercourse. Trying oral sex usually does it. When a woman comes close to climax point, if you stop just for ONE second it takes SUCH a long time just to get back to that point. The female body is so annoying sometimes lol...Once you stop you gotta work at it all the way to the top from the start again.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Well, you didn’t say much about things you have tried, how long your sex lasts, what gets her excited and what she says about not being able to have an orgasm.
If a woman gets excited a lot before a penis enters her vagina, she could cum in a few seconds. Sometimes, when she is either not so aroused or not so interested in sex, there needs to be a little bit more effort from the guy to make her come. This would mean, stimulation on all sides, breasts, lower back massage, bottom massage, finding a g spot, kissing, touching her lips, ears or face, telling her good stuff, etc….what ever she likes or makes her excited.
Unfortunately, some women can’t orgasm at all. Usually, women’s orgasmic problems are related to her psych, so the problem may be harder to treat. Some women have sex just to please their husbands and don’t enjoy having sex at all.

a woman's orgasm is 95% mental. if she isn't in the right mood, or is distracted at all, she isn't going to come. try to do something subtly romantic before hand, don't do a candlelight dinner or anything but find something you know she likes (something small, cheesy even) and just buy it for her. maybe it's a oven mitt or a magnet. maybe it's her favorite lotion that you know she's low on. make it something, just fit it to her precisely.

also, one of my girlfriend's faked an orgasm a few months back and for a while after that she wasn't able to. either she felt bad, guilty, or just couldn't feel right period she wasn't able to. she said that they just took some real time together, really tried to feel the others body and not just "f**k". it worked. she's came every time after that.

hope this helps!

If you couldn't get your wife orgasm, try clitoral stimulation, you will get her orgasm. it takes about 10 to 20 minutes. I used to do that with my wife. otherwise she feels pain and depressed