Hi. Im 13 years old and weigh more than my mum. She has been ill and lost alot of weight but as shes getting better she is putting on the pounds yet im still heavier. I've tried so many diets i've lost count. My mum buys healthy food yet I still stuff my face with fatty foods. Im desperate and willing to try anything. I need to lose at least 2 stone.:-(  

do you exercise at all when i was younger i use to be big loved stuffing my face but when got to my teens it started shifting i also done alot of exercise i.e dancing there are some good dvds you cn exercise to i and still have fun i found the best one was 2 stone in 2 months you has 5 different routines and instead of dieting just half the amount you eat :)  

Its really hard to break bad habbits! I find it easier to stick to eating healthy if you write it all down.
Get a book just for your food intake and try really hard to not be adding sweets as a 13 year old.
You will feel alot happier at the end of the day if you can look down at that sheet and see how well you have done.
Dont drink ANY softdrink, the only drink that should be going into your mouth should be water.
Water is a BIG part of weight loss. If you drink 2L a day you will flush out alot of toxins and lose your water weight within a week or two.
That can easily be 3 kg.
Make sure your eating every 2 hours and only snacking on fruits and vegitables and some nuts.
Portion control is a big thing to, dont eat a HOLE bag of nuts when you snack, stick to the palm of your hand size with every meal.
For breakfast maybe boil some hard eggs on one piece of multigrain toast with a big bottle of water.
Snacks can me an apple or watermelon- whatever you like to eat.
Lunch a big salad with grilled chicken and again water
Another snack of your choice like a low fat yogurt
and dinner should be a big bowel of vegitables and chicken or fish or whatever protein you like.
Stay away from icecreams and desserts beacuse if you want to see results you need to be able to say no. and have self control.
Maybe make every sunday a cheat day, so you can have some dark chocolate or treat yourself when your out with your friends. :)

Also exercise is important, try to run for half a hour a day to start off with :)
dancings great and swimming!

Goodluck!

I said to another person too;

You are too young to diet, just change your intake of unhealthy items. Less sugar and more bread, mead and fruits/vegetables. Do not eat really salted meat like fast food and don't put lots of extra stuff on salads or sugar on fruit. You should find a small work out system and do maybe 5 minuets of each thing and increase how long over time. Don't be mad at yourself because of weight. Just do your best to get in a healthy zone. Use friends for support, maybe they will help work out and manage food.

Do your best and don't let people make you sad. Plenty others support you have same problem too.

Eat more fruit and vegetable and cut down on oily and unhealthy food....