I am 16 and female. For the past week or 2 I have been constantly hungry. I eat a lot but don't usually eat 3 meals a day, e.g I miss breakfast but eat a lot of lunch and sometimes I don't bother eating dinner or vise versa. Today, I missed breakfast but I ate a lot... 3 bowls of white rice, several bacon and an egg and while I was eating my stomach was rumbling but was not making any noise. 1 hour later after eating, it started to make a noise while rumbling. It just feels like I need to eat non-stop. 

For this month, I started my period on June 1st and ended June 5th which was yesterday. My period was very light. On the month of March and April, I took a month of contraceptive pills and didn't have a break from it for two months, but then I stopped taking them on the month of May. And as I started my period on June 1st, I started to take them again then. While I wasn't on the pill, I did not have sex. Although, me and my boyfriend just did some oral. I'm a very OC person, so SOMETIMES whenever he touches me, I tell him to wash his hands, but not all the time. And whenever he came, I don't let him touch me. Although, I'm scared because he might have touched me (or probably just my underwear) after he came but he wiped his hands with a tissue. I'm just paranoid about all these. Please help. 

Thank you

You jsut need to eat mroe!

I would say your probably not eating enough at meal times.

You are not hungry its all in your mind. 
you should eat a good breakfast (eggs, some type of meat, and toast)
if you are hungry after that eat some fruit.
you should have a good lunch (choose from one of these: Soup, Sandwich, Chips and Dip...ect. 
You should indulge in some dinner (get a cookbook and pick out a recipe and cook....dont go and get fast food and if you eat a frozen dinner make sure its a healthy one)
if you shall get hungry after dinner ALWAYS eat a banana.

For the second part, sperm will have to reach the inside of the vagina and penetrate the cervical opening in order to have any chamce of pregnancy happening.

Do you indeed have OCD? I do, and used to be concerned with health all of the time until I stopped reading symptoms of different ailments. Now I can propose an educated diagnosis to myself without anxiety. Typically, now adays the anxiety only ties itself to everyday things, mostly with relationships. For your OCD, try getting in to see a therapist and getting a diagnosis along with Cognitive Behavior Therapy.

The urge to eat at all times is, in your case, caused due to not eating right at the right time. So, first of all make a timetable like breakfast at 9, brunch at 12, lunch at 2 and dinner at 8 and other small breaks in between. Also make sure that you do not eat big meals all the time, all the meals and snack break must be small in quantity. Apart from eating 5 to 6 times a day of you still feel that you should eat then just drink a glass of water SLOWLY. Also in the snack break do not eat chips and biscuits, instead opt for some fruits.