Why am I still hungry after eating any size meal?
For example Today I ate half a package of bacon 4 eggs 4 slices of toast 2 oranges a bowl of grits and 5 biscuits. For breakfast. For Lunch I had two Tirkey Sandwiches on wheat with let tom and onions and a bag of chips . For Dinner I had four Hamburgers and fries . After each meal I didn't feel full I am always hungry and can not figure out why I am not that big of a person I am 6 and around 230 lbs. I am somewhat active and have very few health problems . It worries me about eating so much because I am starting to gain unwanted weight. Please help.

You might have worms in your stomach.

WOW !!!

Worms sounds funny, but in this case...reasonable. Have you been checked for a tape worm? Ask your doctor about that. You are consuming a lot of food. Another concern is that your foods are not necessarily healthy foods and you are consuming them in large quantities. That should be a great concern for you. You also mentioned that you are starting to gain weight. My suggestion would be to see a doctor and get a general health test that includes an assessment of your cardiovascular system as well as your gastrointestinal tract. I would also recommend that you discuss ways to improve your nutritional practices so that you can have a long, health life. I don't feel as though that will happen if you continue with your current eating habits. I hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Have a glass of water 10 minutes before your meal. The water will make you feel full in 10 minutes time and you will definitely eat less and feel satisfied sooner.

Also, make sure your eating lasts around 20 minutes. Our brain realizes we are full at about this time.

Don't just stuff yourself with food. Think about what you are doing, stay away from the TV while you are eating and go slow.

If you incorporate some of this tips into your eating routine, I am certain you won't be eating as much as you won't be always hungry.