Hi, I have a problem regarding my eating habits. I am trying to lose few extra pounds, so I have decided to cut down on my meals. I manage to go through the day with this dietary regime, but it seems that when the time comes for me to go to bed, I start to feel hunger. So I sometimes have to have night meals. Do you know how I can solve the night meals problems?

Hi, you are in danger of seriously endangering your health. Your diet plan is a road to disaster. And besides the health problems that may occur, you will also not lose any weight because of those night meals. I am speaking from a personal experience. Going through the day without food and stuffing myself late at night was my recipe also. During the few weeks I was nervous all of the time and I have even managed to put on a couple of pounds. That is why I have decided to change my habits. If you really want to lose weight in a healthy way, you shouldn't starve yourself during the day. You should start the day with a healthy breakfast of whole grain cereals. This will provide you with energy to go through the day. Try to eat more fruits and vegetables. Also, having a well balanced lunch might prove helpful. But, if you really want to deal with your problem, the best solution would be for you to talk to a nutritionist. A professional will compose the proper diet that will help you solve the night meals problems.