It iches on my outer lips, I am pretty sure its from where I shave because the it doesn't itch when I wear a thong cuz the prickly hair does not touch. If it was an infection it would constantly be iching right? The is no bumps or anything just a little red where I itch. I have had sex with 2 people in my life and the first was a 4year boyfriend and I got checked after him and the second was a 1 year boyfriend and I have been checked since we were together once...But we broke up and I didn't get checked, so I am not worried. But also I have this thick white creamy discharge that doesn't get on my under wear but I can see it if I look inside my vagina kinda after a long day...Is that normal? Kinda WORRIED BUT NOT TO...COULD THIS BE A YEAST INFECTION I HAD ONE BEFORE....I HAVE ALWAYS KINDA ITCHED FORM SHAVING...IS SHAVING BAD?

THANKS

I have a yeast infection too. And I've had one since I was 8 years old. I never shaved around the lip area.. only top part (under the stomach) and it itches a few times..but I got bikini zone cream for it.

If it itches and burns (flares up randomly) and is red/somewhat dry. You probably have a yeast infection. If so, I'd suggest getting some Vagisil or any other anti-yeast treatment. If you really want to.. go see your gyno about it.

It could also just be irritation from your shaving.

Go check out webmd about Yeast infections.

:-) Hope this helps.

Yes, it sounds like a typical yeast infection. Go buy some monistat and wear only cotton panties that are not to tight and you should be ok. If it doesn't get any better go to the doctor. Also try taking acidopholus suplements they will prevent yeast infections. I have had several yeast infections trust me.

Hi there. I would also suggest that since you are so itchy from shaving you should try waxing. It is a bit painful but it isn't itchy and it lasts a lot longer than shaving. Also, if you are shaving right where your lips are, you can go for a brazilian bikini wax which hurts like hell, but you will probably like the after feel and look.
Good luck