im a male and am age 14, im not very fat but my nipples go in sometimes and its just flat in that area also they are sensitive and its hurts when a specific place gets pressured. when its cold they come out and get tougher. is there any way to make them stay out? I mean I guess I could loose some far, but is this the problem?

Your condition may have been due to hormonal changes. Gynecomastia is fairly common in young boys your age. Weight training can help build lean muscle mass and boost your body's production of testosterone and human growth hormone. This will help firm up your chest.

Well,
This is not a big deal as I know it. Your nipples are not static and depending on the situation they can get bigger and they can get shorter. The fact is when you are cold your body tries to preserve energy and your nipples try to heat themselves by getting inside. I know that this might sound funny but it is a fact. They have nerves in under the skin that are very sensitive and this is why you have this issue with your nipples. This is something that should not worry you much and you are still young so you will notice more changes in your body as you get older.

All the best,
Nelie