I have this weird problem with my nipples, they are big and swollen unless im cold (I think you call it puffy?). It's been like this for a few years now and im to emberassed to tell parents/friends/go to the doctor..

I'm kinda intro training muscles at the gym, so i'm quite muscular but i dont go to the beach or pool to show off my body, because im very emberassed! The thing I do before changing clothes in public changing rooms, is rubbing my chest, pretending it itches, and it will make my nipples normal for like two minutes.. It sounds kinda gay but its the only way I know to make them normal. (they are normal when its cold too)

Does anyone know what this is?! I seriously need help with this..

Thanks

hey, i have exactly the same problem as you, i am 17 and worry when going out to places like swimming, i have to do the same thing as you e.g rubbing my chect, pretending it itches, i am afraid of go drs ect so if you have found anything since you posted please send a new post, regards

hey man dont be worried this is very comman from the ages of 13-18 they should go back to normal at the age of 18. Most people deal with this when they are going through puberty. Another fact is it usally starts when a person starts masturbating. If you have any more questions you can reach me at

buddy m 19 nd its still dere.. and m also muscular except from my chest.. but I hdnt found anythng yet to cure it!!!

i have this issue now and im 28, its not much but nipples are swollon little, and they become normal under cold water. The reason i assume is the unstable hormones in my body, i took testosterin suppliment for only 2 months, it messed up my hormones, now i stop it for already 4 months and my nipples are getting better day by day and the little pain beneath is fading as well.

exactly. i quit swim team because of the embarrassment. It is a condition called Gynecomastia, look it up to learn more about it. with my experiences nothing will work except surgery but its not a big deal because its can be done in the office. I am 14 by the way and im getting surgery soon i cant wait for it to all be over. good luck guys

I have the same problem. Im 15 nd work out quite well. Ive heard that its because of too much estrogen nd that you dont have enough testosterone. So i was told to take zinc supplements regularly by another guy who had the same prob. It makrs it look as if youre "nippin" at first but goes away the more you take it.

I'm 17 should I worry

it's caused by wearing clothes. you're wearing your shirts too much. try taking it off and be shirtless for a while.

i have alsothat prob but ushould the the name datura ka dhoodh nd take that mild and rub on ur nipple it will become normal

This for anyone who has gynecomastia:
I am 17 and have had gyno for about 3 years. I don’t know if it is pubescent or permanent, but I have come to a conclusion. Over the past 2 months, I have beaten myself up about having this and telling myself that it will never go away and I’ll have to have surgery. That is not the case. This may not be your “thing” but I have found peace through God about why this is happening. I’ve asked over and over that He would take my gyno away; but for some reason he has not.
I know now that He has a grand plan for my life, and this gyno that He has allowed (not caused) is part of it. God hates to see us in pain, rather, he wants us to prosper and trust in Him. Sometimes he uses our struggles and transgressions to strengthen our faith in Him. For a while I’ve been praying that He would strengthen my faith; not knowing how or when He would. But now I realize that this gyno that He has allowed in my life was a huge part of it.
God does not want you to go through pain, He loves us that much. In the New Testament, over the course of Jesus’ ministry, He heals everyone that asked for it; never leaving anyone out. He was “teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people” (Matthew 4:23). Jesus did not come to just heal people, however, he also came to die for our sins and transgressions. He was “wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities: upon Him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with His stripes we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5). What that means is that when Jesus died on the cross, crucified for our sins, he took the punishment that we deserved. Also, we are healed by His stripes. He died for not only our sins, but our physical and spiritual well-being.
You may be thinking to yourself: “If God loves me, then why did he allow gyno to come into my life and torment me?” I had the same question. The thing is, he knows the ultimate plan for your life; and knowing that even though you may be going through this, he has a much better reason that to just teach you a lesson. He knows that you will benefit through this in ways you cannot fathom. Whether that be being set free from addiction, recurring sins, or strengthening your faith. For me it was all of those things. But through Him and knowing that he loves me and wants me to be healed, I can confidently know that even though this gyno may seem like a horrible thing; God has a much better plan for me than just suffering.
Consider asking Jesus into your life by confessing your sins (wrongdoings of any sort) and ask for forgiveness and believe that he will forgive you. Repent from your sins (turn away from your wrongdoings) and ask that he will come into your life and guide you.
God may have a different plan for your life than what you had hoped for, but trust me,His plan is far better than any life you could ever imagine. For me, I believe God has called me to evangelize through these forums and tell you how I am going through this with God’s help. You will be healed, trust God that he will heal you, do His will, listen to Him, and He will be with you every step of the way. Don’t feel embarrassed about who your are, because God sees you as a perfect part of His master plan, and that is all that matters. I know that eventually God will heal me; whether that be tomorrow, next month, or next year. Either way I am trusting God in what he wants me to do, and I thank you for reading all of this. This has definitely helped me and I hope it has helped you. Thank you. (Try Googling 1 Peter 2:24).

Enlarged male nipples are normal for guys in puberty. The nipples are hard (like flat plates just beneath the the skin. This will self rectify in almost all instances. Too bad no one speaks of this and we deal with this issue thinking we're the only one experiencing this. Gynocomastia is usually associated with older guys in mid-life.