I had a medical abortion 72 hours ago, so far I have had no cramps,bleeding nor any clots.
I have brown mucas stuff (sorry not very nice) when I wipe but nothing else. Is that normal? I'm really worried. Please can someone help?

Hi! There's probably nothing to worry about. As each woman's body is different, bleeding varies from woman to woman. Some may experience light bleeding much like spotting towards the end of a menstrual period. Others have heavier bleeding like their regular menstrual period, or like a heavy period. Some women do not experience any bleeding until taking the misoprostol.

I have taken both lots of pills, both sets were the oral ones in a six hour time frame. This is one of the options the clinic gave me and seemed the best one.

Hi , I am 24hrs after medical abortion and I had only cramps and light bleeding... I am stressful as I did not pass the tissue still and how long should I wait ?