I just want to get my head around this... It's driving me insane... My boyfriend and I have recently (and when I say recently I mean 2 weeks ago) started to try conceive a baby... I have not misses my period but after the first "attempt" I felt very sick after. As then I had cramping next morning and I now have diarrhea, on and off headaches, extremely tired very heavy/full boobs, bloating, I have been exhausted and I don't stop eating oh and the other night I are a lettuce and tomato sauce sandwich (very weird). My period is not due for other 2 weeks but is it possible to have these symptoms so early? Even if my first response home pregnancy test say negative? HELP!! we are so excited to get pregnant and we want it so bad is there anything you can tell me? Or ask me to see if I have had any other symptoms I should look for? Thanks :)

Some people can start getting pregnancy symptoms as early as a week after unprotected sex most common symptoms are sore and full boobs, dishcharge and tummy cramps. Good luck! :)

So when is the best time to take home test?? Thank you for your reply and I have a had discharge :D hopefully I am so exciting..