ok so i am beginning to get a little concerned . I had sex on june 15 of this year and i had a period in july  but now i havent had one for the last two months i keep waiting expecting it to come and it hasnt and now lately i have been getting sick to my stomach wanting to throw up when I eat basically anything so what does this mean? am i sick(cold or flu) or could i possibly be pregnant??? i am confused because of the period i had in july

hi i think anything is possible, i found out i was pregnant end of january and according to my dates i was 4 weeks pregnant and due 7th october 2010 but nearing the end of my pregnancy i had a few scans and i was showing 3 weeks ahead, it turns out my son was born on 19th sep 2010 and the dates and scan at the begining were all 3 weeks out. and my point to this story is i had a period on 31st dec 2010 so i had a normal period and i was already 3 weeks pregnant. the only way u will know is to do a pregnancy test but if u have missed 2 periods the chance of being pregnant is quite high. i hope this helps, let me know how u get on xx

WOW moon2phase!! I had sex on June 15 and had a period in July, and I haven't had a period for two months. So I am in the exact same boat as you. I have taken several HPT and they have all came out negative. I don't really have any symptoms of being pregnant other than missed period. But I have these twitches in my abdomen, kinda like butterflys. If I am pregnant then I would be like 13 or 14 weeks. I am thinking of getting an ultrasound, any advice?

Definitely go and see ob-gyn! Whether you need to have an ultrasound or to do a pregnancy blood test, you have to do it at the doctors. Besides, that is the only way to find out what is going on with your period. Really, you have to do it, no point in waiting.