I am 16 right now and going to be 17 soon and i wanna know why i have not alot of signs of puberty... im kindof scared to talk about but i have little to no pubic hair, my penis still looks the same as i was 12, I have no arm pit hair or any hair on my body, i have been told my voice is so high that i sound like a 10 year old girl (which really hurts my feelings), but i can ejaculate fine. Oh and i get random erections every where i go. Is there any wrong because im really embrassed about it. please repond right away.

I think you have to go yo your doctor to check testosterone blood levels. If the levels are low,you doctor may prescribe you some testosterone medication. Also I would recommend to practice enough sports. Sport helps to increase the production of testosterone

you should be fine. everyone developes at different rates. but just to rule out an unlikley condition how big are your testicles, how tall are you and how much pubic hair do you have (where does it go to how close out to your thighs and from the top of your penis up towards your belly button does it go?)

ok im about 5'8, my testicles are alittle bigger then when i was 12, and i got hair on the part right above my penis but thats about it. oh and my pubic hair goes to wear the legs meet the body(those two lines or dips on the lower left/right side of the body, alittle bit above the penis)