Hi, I am 21 and I've got a nose piercing about 6 months ago and a bump on the piercing has come two times since. I am now a bit worried that it has got infected. So what I should do? I did it with needle, but it was sterile…so is bump from infection or what?

Actually, nose piercing should not be done with a gun because it will cause more scar tissue afterwards. Although using a needle seems like it would be more painful, its not and will really be to your advantage in the long run. Anyway, crush some aspirin pills and add some water leave it for 10 min and apply that to the nose piercing wash away after a while. That should fix bump problems.

hi i am almost 14 i have the same problem has the asprin water thing hellped this bum around my piercing has not gone i have not tryed the asprin idea please let me know if it works i really need to know befor im at risk of any health problems....thank you so much samantha bailey

:(