I have had vaginal irritation for about three months now. I have been given medicine for a bacterial infection and a yeast infection. Nothing works. Creams make it worse. Now I have something under my armpit. It looks like someone burned me under there. My husband says he has something on his penis, you can’t see it but he says its there. We have some kind of bacterial infection, and the doctors don’t know what it is. I am very frustrated. It seems to have broken out on me more than my husband. Know one will listen to me. I know I am not the only one suffering from this. Any suggestions.