I am due October 30th and my doctor says according to thethe ultrasound, I conceived around Valentines Day. However my husband and I separated in December and on January 17th I slept with someone else unprotected before getting back with my husband. My first day and of my the last period was January 10th and it went until the 15th. According to my period I should be due the 16th of October and would have conceived around January 25th. Im so confused and scared. My doctor keeps telling me it was Valentines Day and that its based off gestational ultrasound. But I am not sure. Any ideas?

well, first of all congratulations! second of all, don't tell your husband you've had sex with someone else. All you can do is when the child is born, take a DNA test and it will show)) That'll be more help than what we can offer

Thanks but, eventually he's going to find out. How do I get a test without telling him?

well, that i do not know, i'm a guy myself, there must be ways of doing so without him finding out? I know that you can take a hair from your husband and a hair from your child and do a DNA test i guess? It shouldn't be hard to find your husband's hair on like a hairbrush or wherever else?