I would like to find a solution for my problems but as much that I have tried it dosen't seem to work out with me and my husband. I started dateing him when I was 14 years old and he was 22, I really cared about him but at the same time I was seeing other guys, I really did it because I just wanted to fell good about my self, bcuz I wanted to show my friends that I could get any men I want. But at the same time I didnt want to let my boyfriend go bcuz i cared for him and he made me feel good and was there always. Well he end up finding out all the times I played him bcuz me my self would confess. One time he did find someone in my bedroom closet but, but we didnt do anything wrong but he didnt have no trust in me, thats y i hide him in the closet i was afraid of his reaction. At the same time I hid of felt used by my boyfriend and this other guys I though it was all about sex with them thats y I think I was how i was didnt want to get hurt. Well I got pregnant from my boyfriend at 15 and had the bby and thats when evrything started going down the drain i though the bby was gonna bring happiness and he was gonna forget everything, but i was wrong we would fight really strong fights and then we would make up, he always had the past present after he had promise to forget, and try to work it out. I had my second bby with him and things got worse, still the same problems, YOU CHEATED YOU CHEATED!!!!!!always making me fell guilty but I dont want to I mean he had to choice to forgive me or leave me and he choose to forgive me so Y can we just be happy and work it out? Well we couldnt deal with it and we broke up. I mest up again and after three months moved in with this guy, i felt lonely and so depressed and felt for it. Well that only lasted about six months and then CPS was trying to seperate me from my kidz bcuz of this guy I lived has bad background, he was dating another lil girl about 16 when we where seperated. So my husband now left her and picked me up and took mem home with my kidz. We talked and we gave eachother time. Then we got together again after all that and he forget me and I got pregnant again we lived together and I was helping him working and problems started that he was so depressed about my problems that he would talk to girls at work and just wanted to hang out with friends. So after our fourth bby was born we just kinda did our own thing and i was going out then he started goin out. Well we didnt make it and we keeped brakeing up and make in up and hurting our kidz seein gous argue. Well he even hit me once and was not so nice with me when i was pregnant their is always alot of things that happend in between that he did to me but imying to stick with one subject. Well we got married and moved to Texas in our own. But now he dont work he always on the computer he is so immature and all he does is blame me of the men he is now and what a bad dad he is he blames me too because all the problems we have went through. He still wants to work it out but really if it has not worked out after 8 years of trying and he cant forget the passt is it really gonna work out if we give eachother another chance??? I mean I'm really getting hurt and the relationship is not healthy for me or my kidzs!! What should I do??Deal with him being unemployed and in the computer 24/7 not taking care of his responsabilities just because when I was 14 I meast up and cheated? What should I do my kidz are getting older and we both dont have no stable jobs trust thours eachother love I think a lil is still there but we argue alot!!!What is gonna be of my kidz with so inresponsible parents?? should i just really let it go and do it on my own??I never relly did anyhing with my self didnt go to school bcuz he was so jealus to let me do anything so if we leave eachother now IDK what im goin to do? And I dont want my kidz to sufer having their parents seperated...please help me what do i doe????All this 8 years i been with him i really was hardly happy...

I will tell you that you already know what to do about your situation. You already been through alot in your in your life and in your relationships. I will share a little story with you ... my mom had bad relationships ever since i can remember. She cared about her life more than ours and the guys she dated were abusive. She carried us thru all these bad relationships and at the end we got taken away by HRS.... or child protective services and thats when i was 14 or 15 yrs. old... Now me and my mom dont have a healthy relationship because i have standards and she doesnt and i havent completely forgiven her for what she allowed to happen in our lives cause now Im 25 turning 26 and still being a mother to my two lil sisters which are 18 and 23 and they are always in unhealthy relationships and my brother is emotionally disturbed drinks alot and used to hit on women. I managed and struggled to become a better woman for myself. It seems you really care for your children. Leave this man alone.. regardless of what you done or what you did you deserve happiness. I have a friend that has four kids and making it. When you get some time see if you qualify for government assistance. Your children needs you to be at your best... good luck hun :-D