For about two months my right arm from my elbow down to my finger tips have been going numb.  My finger tips feel like they are on fire.  It hurts so bad it brings tears to my eyes.  This happens at least 4-5 times a day, and at least 4 times during the night.  I haven't had a good night sleep in a long time because of this pain.  It even happens when I am driving, or just sitting doing nothing.  I would like some answers to why this might be happening.....thanks.

It's really sad because I feel the same way. I've been having the same feeling especially when I'm sleeping. My finger tips starts to numb and starts burning real bad. Then it starts from my wrist hurting up to the pit of my arm. My finger also get stiff. I really need help. I weak up every night crying. Can somebody please tell me whats going on. I'm so tired.

I have the same and I think it is carpal tunnel syndrome, I crochet a lot and this probably makes it worse. Your Doctor can only say for sure he might give you a support glove to wear a night which might relieve the numbness and pain. Good Luck I feel for you for I too wake up with pain, burning and numbness and tingling which interrupts with sleep.

Wear gloves all the time