i am a young healthy boy.. but its 15 days i feeel n believe im emotionally numb... sometimes when i worry about it ..m head starts to pain at the back..or i feel my head numb or heavy n trying to stretch itself...i rise up late but since this..i wake up early usually after 5 hrs of sleep with a burning sensation at the back of my head and it only goes if i take a bath at once..it goes for 1 or 2 hours and then i feel my head heavy as if iv keept something in my head..some times im ok but i dont have any emotions..i dont feel involved in anythinig i do from talking to even giving a simple social smile..i. im worried .....doctor says its borderlinedeppression but i have no reasons to be depressed ..its 15 days with it.. doctor has given some medicines....should i take it...because such medicines have negative side effects..???? what should i do at this point of time.. i have no emotions to cry ..but this certainly painsss...

Don't worry about i have the same problem i am 15 years old teenager.You don't have to take the pills,they are not making you they are just suggesting but as always they told you to take it but you chose not to say anthing about it so they just gave it to you you should talk to your doctor that you don't want to take the pills.You can instead go through therapy which is better and try to do stuff.Depression will get at people one day or another.I hate medicine to OMG i can't stand how it can help someone but can give you negative side effects and can make depression worse.Oh yeah and depression doesn't go away that easy it takes a long time.I never had the burning sensation on the back of my head though so i don't know about that part.Ask your doctor for a head scan just to be safe.I'm 99% sure its depression.Some people can be depressed even if they have no reason.Depression can trigger anytime in your life like if you been harrassed for a long time,Liked a girl for a long time but hate it that you never got to say hi to her,anxiety <---- right now,its alot of things.

How are you feeling now? I'm having the same problem! Contact me 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Depression is not good obviously in your age. Hence it is starting, you can stop it easily. If you can't do it by your own then you can go to teen rehab center and take treatments. You should think of your future life.