hi ,i am 33 yr old female. i have a history of panic attacks from last 2 yrs. i have completed six months course of anti depressant drugs. but now i have slight numbness or can say tingling on my left side , rapid heartbeats, dizziness when i suddenly got up or down or bend my head . my parents have history of bp and diabetese, my father my grand mother had partial paralysis on their left sides. sometimes i have slight chest pain and most imp. so much burping. i dont know whether this is because of gases or any thing else . have already done test for thyroids. bp is normal, my triglycerides were high when i had my blood test but i didnt fast before my blood test and had lot of sweet stuff earlier week of test.
i have two girls 11 and 5 new in usa nobodys here really scared for my health.
does lot of burping relates to incresed bp?
please help.

I went off anti-depressants and felt very faint and nauseous because of it. I suggest you do a lot of cleanses to get whatever was toxic from those anti-depressants out.

However, this could also be something with the heart. Here are some things you can do for heart problems: 100% all-natural vitamin E supplementation; nattokinase; omega-3s; rebounding; crocodile protein peptide; magnesium and coral calcium supplementation.

I am a 27 year old female. my mother has diabetes, and my dad has high blood pressure, and a huge family line of heart problems. I used to take phentermene (a diet pill). suddenly I would get a tingling up my head and pass out. since then I get chest pains, and I get faint. I also get this weird numbness in the back of my head, on the left side. its a scary feeling. my blood pressure is low. Too low, I haveto eat a lot of salt. If anyone know's what is wrong, please write. :'(

Being a suffer of panic attacks for the past 7 years and still suffering, what you describe to me is classic signs of anxiety, there is nothing wrong with you, your just worrying... remember panic attacks are fear of fear..... I know its not easy as even though I tell myself this daily I still worry... keep strong

hi ugandhara ,

sorry to hear your story , i have same symptoms like numbness from head to toe since last six month. went through so many test dr. doesn't know why i have this problem.
As you say nobody understand your problem in this country same that's what i feel my problem no body want to take it serious .
please keep in contact

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use