Hi i am a 32y/o black female with 4 children and im having alot of problems with my left side.it started with my neck becoming stiff,then the tingling down my left arm with numbness and stabbing like feeling.Then it would go down my leg with the same symptoms and as of today i started feeling tightness in my leg while walking which was very painful.I have been to see my primary care doctor and a nerve specialist and they have ran test after test and didn't find anything.i have to find a neurologist in my area and hope they can help me.I have also been having pain in my lower back,which the specialist gave me some trigger points that didn't work it made it worse.help please i don't know what else to do.

Hi from the sounds of it you are having classic symptoms of angina. you should look up symptoms and compare them with your own. Anxiety also gives chest pains and weakness also known as panic attacks. Are your symptoms constant or anywhere from 5-30 mins. Cocaine can also cause symptoms like these if you have used it.