He has concentration problem,he is very aggressive,more interested in matters relating to sex or private parts of human body.Behaves in a wierd way especially in front of guests and public, tends to get bored very fast.

My daughter, who is now a beautiful and healthy 20 year old, had the same problems when she was your sons age. Constantly acting out in front of people and even worse in public. It got so i couldn't take her to the grocery store as she would just go off the hook.
Lack of concentration and getting bored easily could be a sign of ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder, ADHD is the same thing only with Hypertension which is the acting out in front of people or in public. Children have a natural curiosity about sex, but not to the extreme. Has he started school, possibly kindergarten?
The first thing you need to do is to speak with his teacher as she is the one who is with him on a daily basis. If she feels that he has a problem, the school counselor will help you. Then you need to take these reports to his doctor who will take it from there. My grandson is 8 and has the same problem, after going thru all the channels at school, it was finally determined that he is ADHD.
If his teacher just seems to think that he just wants attention, then you take it a step further and speak to his doctor without the help of the school. I hate putting a kid on drugs, but sometimes you have to so that you can be a mom and keep your sanity.
My daughter was, well.......horrible. Many nights i would just cry out of exhaustion and wonder. At one point i thought she was posessed. (just kidding) but that is how it seemed. She would bite, be mean to animals, swear, never do what i asked, mean to other kids, i thought she had some kind of mental disorder. She was put on medication when she was 7 years old and i thought i had some one elses child. Peace and tranquility reigned once again. She could sit still, she could carry on a conversation, she acted like a young lady in the grocery store, and bedtime was at last, a normal bedtime. We stopped the medication when she was 12. Once in a while she would have a fit over something, but not often. She graduated with a Regents Diploma, has maintained the same job since graduation, drives her own car which she bought and has had a steady boyfriend for 3 years. She is also attending college part time.
The only thing i notice is that she is a bit cumpulsive. Everything has to be in its place and exactly where she put it, and she knows if it's moved a fraction of an inch. Once she starts something she finishes it, nothing is ever left un done.
So, just look into this with school first, then his doctor. Getting him some help now is crucial for him. He is probably miserable inside and he is just a baby. Help him now so he can have peaceful and normal teenage years and grow into a responsible adult like my daughter.

although I do agree that medication has helped some ADHD sufferers, I am always suspicious of it since we do not know too much about how medication effects the person's brain, and at the same time, we do not know the long term effects of it on the brain.....bbfeet9 I acknowledge that your daughter is fine now, but I pose this quesition to you....could it have been possible that daughter's compulsiveness was a result of medication? especially since we do not know to much about medication?

I don't think the medication had anything to do with her OCD as she was this way at a very young age, before we started her on the medication. I can remember when she was 3 years old, if the seam of her sock didn't go exactly across the tops of her toes, she would have a fit. I remember days when it took 5 tries to ger her socks "just right". She also had a bunch of stuffed animals that sat on her bed. Each time i made her bed, these animals had to be exactly where i found them and in the correct order. If one was out of line, she would strip her whole bed and remake it, her way.

Now that she is 20, the OCD is minimal. She is still compulsive about her clothes. They are hung with precision and all plastic hangers are color coded and in perfect order. I need a hanger one day and went to the back of her closet and took a pink one. She knew i took that hanger and knew that it was pink, but i didn't tell her.

I have red some things about this. And in many cases medication is not good for preschool children, because there are no studies that indicate how the medication is affecting the child. Usually they use stimulants like methylphenidate, dextroamphetamine, dextromethamphetamine or mixed amphetamine salts.
I'm not sure that I could agree all the way through with juanjhonguy by asking you was your daughter compulsive because of the medication. I think that this can be a little related, but not caused by medication.