These pains started when I was about14 years old, it last a summer and I didn't start to experience this again until my pregnancy in 2008. It first began when I would eat mexican food during my pregnancy and and contunited after the baby was born. Back in March of this year it started back up again when I would eat anything spicy but suddenly stopped after a week. I figured I would just stay away from spicy food and I'll be fine. Now the pain started about 2 weeks ago and I haven't had relieve since. It occurs everytime I eat no matter if it's a cheeseburger or a salad. I've taken every type of antacid and nothing seems to work. I'v had an ultra sound, and endoscopy. I'm scheduled for more lab work and a HIDA scan. I've resorted to a liquid diet to see if this helps. I have a 2 year old son and a new job and I cannot function like this. I've read all these stories of people having the same problem with no luck and I hope that's not the case for me. If anyone has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have had a very similar experience to you. In June 2010 I started getting pains right in the middle of my stomach after eating. I also had frequeent cases where I would have nausea and vomiting. I went in to see my doctor about it, and he recommended a HIDA scan to check my gallbladder out. When that came back normal he referred me to the digestive specialist next door. The digestive specialist thought I had an ulcer, and did an endoscopy to check for it. He found everything to be normal on his findings from the procedure. Then they checked me out with a colonoscopy and an ultrasound, and still did not find anything. At this point, the only medicine they gave me that helped was Zantac. I would take one when I was having a bout. As time went on they tried numerous medicines, including the prescription strength Prilosec, but the only one that seemed to work for any stretch is Protonix. I was good for a week on that stuff, went off it for a week and tried other medicines but they wouldn't work. And now after biting the bullet and buying Protonix for $60, I'm still having the same symptoms after being on the Protonix for 2 days, so now I'm really puzzled. I think a lot of what we have is considered really bad heartburn or GERD, where we have too much acid in our stomach. I guess ours is just really bad.