I started clomid less then a month ago, and I had my period on Sunday, it was exactly on my 22nd day, maybe 10 days of my ovulation. However, my bleeding was kind of brown, and I had it only for 2 days. Normally it takes 5 days and it's very painful, but not this time. Among everything else, I am feeling very weird, like I still have cramps and I feel sick in my stomach. My Progesterone was very high during the ovulation. I am no longer on Clomid but I am still feeling nauseous and irritated, and I have slight spotting. I took the pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. I am still not fully convinced that I am not pregnant, or I am just hopeless ;-)

hiya! my names ella! im going through the same thing i sad unprotected sex, then was 5 days late for my period but wen i did cum on i only bled a liittle drop once after going to the toilet then i had this browny discharge 4 about an hour then it all stoped i didnt get any period pains wen i was due on but am gettiing them now??? my belly feels weird and i get this sick feelin but am never actully sick? i dnt no if im pregnant or not either????