Hi, I'm a 17 year old male virgin.
For many years now I have had many small pimple like lumps mainly on my scrotum, and smaller lumps on the side of the penis. The lumps on the side of the penis are only noticeable when i stretch the skin but the lumps on the scrotum are clearly visible. The heads of many of them are a slightly whiter colour than the skin (as in not as white as pimple heads are) and some when squeezed excrete puss.
The lumps on my scrotum used to be excessivly itchy, but this has toned down mcuh over the years. However when it does get itchy I usually end up scratching so much it bleeds. I usually only sweat in the scrotal area after vigorous exercise.

I've read many other threads of people with similar problems where these are apparently just glands.
They make me feel unconfident to have sex.
I just wanted to know will they disappear at all? If so how long until they do? and if i can treat them at all?

Please reply soon!
Thanks alot

bump %-)

The small, white bumps on your scrotum are most likely just your follicals (from how you describe it) but as for the itching, I couldnt tell you from personal experience.
My advice would be to give a dermatologist a try and see what he/she has to say.
Sorry I couldnt be of any help...

Best wishes,
-Fox

Hi I am 15 and I have small skin coloured lumps on the shaft of my penis and small ones on the side and foreskin. There are large groups were my pubic hair use to be, until I shaved lol. Is there a cream or anything for it, because it is very unattractive and I am a virgin because of it.
Any help please!!! Sorry for the grammer it's my iPod.

theholyrebel the skin colored lumps that you are referring to are actually normal. I am sorry to hear that you are a virgin because of it but virtually every male actually has these on their penis, so I'm sorry to hear about that. Anyway, I hope that this has provided some sort of insight for you. Keep us posted.

if they grow and start to hurt you should go see a doctor