hi, im 16 and only have a very small hole in my foreskin, its a bit wider than half a centimeter. this means that i cant pull back my foreskin. please help, does anyone know what this is called? and what i can do to fix it?

thanks

You have a tight foreskin. Its not a major thing and is quite common! Sometimes it is possible to stretch the foreskin but its not often by much. To stretch you should be able to pull the foreskin back almost completely but it will cause you discomfort, otherwise its probably not going to stretch to a comfortable position.

You should seek advice from your GP who will probably advise you to have a circumcision (removal of the foreskin). Alot of men are circumcised. Its nothing to worry about. Some men with normal foreskins even choose to have it removed as its more hygenic (smegma wont build up as much etc).

All the best

Hi ,
I also facing the same problem .My foreskin hole is also small .Is there any problem in doing sexual intercourse with this condition.?