Hello, folks. My wife has just given birth to our child. However, he was diagnosed with congenital hip dislocation. I would like to know if this has something to do with pelvic delivery of my wife or not. I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. Congenital hip dislocation is not so rare thing. My neighbor’s kid had it. I think that she delivered her kid in breech position. This can lead to congenital hip dislocation. However, I am not familiar with the details. You should consult an expert about this. He will fill you in. I hope everything will be all right with your kid. Good luck!

Hello, everyone. I agree that congenital hip dislocation is not so rare. The exact cause is not known. I have read somewhere there are some tendencies that run in the families. I think that pelvic delivery can be one of the predispositions. You can consult with your obstetrician. I think it would be best solution. Please, let me know what you find out. Good luck with all! Bye!