Hello, folks. My wife and I have 7 months old baby. It seems that she has congenital hip dislocation. We are considering hip operation, but we are still not sure. Can you tell us something more about this? We would really appreciate if you could do that. Thank you in advance.

Hello, there. I am not sure if you should immediately go for surgery as a treatment option. There are other options as well. Maybe your baby’s case is not so serious. You can try with Pavlik harness. It can be pretty helpful since it firms the joint. It also helps with its proper development. Consult your baby’s orthopedist about all these aspects. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, folks. I would agree with the previous post. Maybe you should try first with non-surgical methods. If this doesn’t help, you can then try with surgical ones. For example, you have open surgery method. This is a real surgery. It will be done under anesthesia. I recommend you to consult the orthopedist about all pros and cons of every treatment option. Good luck! I hope I’ve helped.