Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I have few questions about some facts from sex life. You see, since two months back, I have never practiced an oral sex with anyone.
I don’t know is it right or not but I have never asked from anyone to do it to me and I have never done it to anyone. I don’t know why but I just didn’t like doing it. A couple of times my boyfriend has mentioned to me how he does like oral sex and how he would like for me to change my opinions on this subject. So, I did it few times and now he become addicted and every our sex must have beginning and completion with oral sex. I don’t know what to do but it’s making me nervous and frustrating.

Hello. I'm a girl and I will tell you some facts you should definitely know. You see, men were addicted on oral sex for ages now, but I definitely think that this has increased in a past few years.
The reason for me is unknown.
I really do believe that there is nothing to do with the real sensation of having their penises in woman’s mouth but with the sensation of woman being subordinated to them. Some women love to do it and some are repulsive about it.
Good thing about all this is that, if you don’t want to do it than you don’t have to do it! My suggestion is- tell your boyfriend again that you don’t like doing it and if he can't live with that fact- dump the bustard. There are plenty of men who would like to be with you just like you are.

By your standard all sex is the the ...."sensation of woman being subordinated to them"....