I've read many posts about premature ejaculation in sex, but wondered if frequent masterbation could make it worse.

I've been having sex with my 2nd sexual partner, and I find I come close to ejaculation much quicker than I did with my 1st sexual partner, and I have to supress it to avoid embarasment.

I feel really guilty that although she does enjoy it, she hasn't reached climax yet and I feel I am the cause. I could make my first partner reach orgasm and I guess different women are different, but I would like to be able to last longer to make it better for her.

I'm asking alot of questions here, as I'm kind confused:

1. Is it possible she can't orgasm in sex, she can through oral and other techniques, but she never has in sex (I'm her first sexual partner).

2. If i masterbate frequently (once a day, is this frequent?) will i last a shorter period of time in intercourse?

3. She always tells herself she wont orgasm when we're having sex, is this physcological barrier going to stop her having one?

Any help greatly appreciated, Sorry If im confusing any one with my late night blabber.

Thanks

A

Masterbating should help you last longer. It is possible that she can't orgasm with sex just other methods, maybe you need to take the time with her body to find out which is which. Some woman orgasm with there clit and otheers with the g-spot some call it, just play around with that idea and see what happens. As for you, you can learn to last longer when you masterbate....learn comtrol. then maybe you can help her......good luck!

Yeah it's possible. My best guess is that through oral (and other techniques) more time is spent stimulating her clit, and thats what gets girls to orgasm usually. Rub her clit or have her rub her clit during sex.

No, infact you should last LONGER during sex because of this. Frequent masturbation will teach you how to delay your cumming, and also if you masturbate and cum before sex, and then have sex, it should take you longer to cum.

Yes! Definitely! The more you are thinking "I have to orgasm, I'm going to orgasm, aghh I'm not orgasming!" the less you are focused on the actual sensations. Tell her to instead think about how good everything feels. Maybe even talk dirty during sex to get her thoughts to go away.

Good luck.

will a small load of premature ejuculate cause pregnancy ? what is the % t get it

I got a girl pregnant with a small amount of sperm. So if there is sperm inside her chances are she might get pregnant. Maybe i have over active swimmers.

Actually, masturbation should help you to last longer. If you have a sexual partner that can't orgasm vaginally, don't worry. Many women don't. Usually our anatomy just doesn't let us hit that little spot in there that would probably do it for her. Many women only orgasm clitorally and if you don't mind helping her that way and she's ok with it then it shouldn't be a problem. This probably isn't a psychological barrier. Probably a lack of communication.