Hi, I need answers about dentures. Is it suitable to wear one denture all the time? Or should I change them occasionally?

Hi, I suppose that your denture is troubling you so you want to change it. First, you must be sure that your denture is right for you. Also, you teeth improve in time, so may need a new one. Properly designed denture should be comfortable to the patient, and provide confidence to speak and laugh normally. You should also be able to eat all different sorts of food and to perform all other functions without interference. It is not important only to have a good denture but also to feel good in it and willing to wear it as long as it takes to have situation improved.

If you are feel comfortable by wearing denture then thats fine but if you can feel uncomfortable then it's a big problem create for jow. If you are face this type of problem then you should change your denture. But it's very important that you can consult a qualified dentist. After all you should create a health insurance, it's help in future by your health problem.