Hi, I'm 14 years of age and when I masturbate or when my girlfriend gives me head/hand I don't ejaculate, I feel the orgasm but no semen comes out. I also have no pubic hair on my sack or armpits, and my penis is only 9 cm erect. Will all of these problems go away with age?

Hi you have no problems sounds like you have a nice girlfriend . You are 14 you have years to fill out please dont worry ..Bob.....

You may not have entered fully into puberty yet. In time all of these things will work out naturally. We all mature at different times and in different ways. :)

Everyone goes through puberty at a different age. It may be a year or so before you see hair or your voice changes as well. It just takes time. Your penis size is determined solely by genetics. 

Hi, I have read your case, I have a large explanation about it, If you are intersted write me please:
SPAM
(--)
hotma.... . com

Hi, What about your ejaculation right now?

HANG ON TO THAT GF.