I got a brochure in the mail from a company selling Niagara pills. I was just wandering if anybody had heard of it.

No dude!

I think this is a scam email and everything what they say is big LIE and this product is a FAKE! I do not even read this sh*t. As I know (and I know alot ;-)) it could be only Viagra, not Niagara pills :-) I haven't seen any website offers Niagara pills. However, do not even think about it to buy this sh*t from this damn SPAM fakers! It's obviously fraud email ....

I got a mailing today for this product. I did a search on Orthosiphon which is its main ingreadient and you can buy it (Java Tea) alot cheaper than what the Niagra pills cost. Some people say they lose weight using the Java Tea and others say it was no help.

My mother in law actually just told me that she is taking them and she has lost about 5 pounds in the last week with them. That is all I have heard of them though as I did not ask her much more about them but I may.