Hello! Do you also think I might be having this dizziness due to the orthostatic headache –at least that is what my colleague claims. It is been more than few months now I have problem with getting out of bed it feels like I am going to fall down from dizziness and nausea and I feel like whole the room is spinning around. Almost the same thing happens back there in my office especially when I need to stand up and all this is followed by weakness and faintness and I don't have a clue where those symptoms came from and I never heard of orthostatic headache before. Actually those symptoms are not like classic headache it is more about balance loss and concentration trouble and if those are the signs of orthostatic headache than I would like to hear something about it.

I think also you might be having orthostatic headache according the symptoms and since you didn't have no surgery or something like that that have caused you orthostatic headache I think that you actually have dizziness caused by orthostatic headache which again in your case may be provoked by low systolic pressure so my advice is to go see a doc and discuss this with him/her. Anyway I had the same problem with dizziness and in my case it is caused by low pressure so I am occasionally taking low pressure meds but also am trying to control my orthostatic headache condition by for example avoiding coffee and alcohol and whenever you feel dizzy you better sit or lie down and don't drive car whenever you are dizzy.